Journal - What kind of knowledge do you have in photo editing programs? Do you know how to use Photoshop? Fireworks? Or how about online programs such as Pixlr or Sumo Paint? How do you edit photos or create images? Explain.
I know what photo editing programs are and I know how to do the basics like changing the colors, cutting out a background but that's really all. I know how to edit a picture on my phone and make it look really cool too. I have no idea how to use Photoshop. My dad tried to teach me one time but I got really confused and couldn't remember anything within the next minute. I don't know what Fireworks is to be honest. I've heard of it but I've never actually seen it. I know how to use Pixlr because I had to do a school project and I used that to help me. I've never used or even heard of Sumo Paint. I usually just edit photos on my phone using apps because it's easier for me. I know how to add backgrounds to images, merge to images together, and change the picture and properties completely. There's an app called Photo Merger and you just take as many photos as you want and you can merge them together. There's another app that I can't remember the name but you can cut out a background and then replace it with another. There's lots of apps where you can change the color of picture simply by pressing a button. Then there's the Morphed app which you can change the properties of a photo to make it look either weird or cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment