Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday, September 16th

Journal - Tell me about your weekend. Where did you go? What did you do?

                 This weekend I had an ice cream social, homecoming float planning, photo shoot, and dance. On Friday after school I went to my dads business and we had a big ice cream social. I helped serve the ice cream and by the end of the night, we went through five eight-pint cartons of ice cream and I didn't get any(sadly). On Saturday, I had dance practice for a big competition coming up in Orlando, Florida. So we've been practicing tons on my solo and group routines. On Sunday, I had Grace come over to my house for about an hour then we went over to Jeremy Jacob's house to start building our homecoming float. We started getting all the props ready for it but that's really all. Right after that, I had photo shoot with Mr. Arlund and so we went straight to that. My weekend was pretty busy but I had a lot of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment