Journal - What three cities did you choose for your travel website? Why did you choose these cities? Explain.
The three cities I chose for my travel website were Florence, Galway, and Sydney. I chose Florence, Italy because I love art and they have a lot of art from the renaissance. They also have beautiful scenery and I absolutely love Italian food so I want to get authentic food. I chose Galway, Ireland because it has rolling green country sides and castles. Also because the college that I may potentially attend is there. Finally, I would like to go to Sydney, Australia because it's a beautiful city and I love hot weather. I've always wanted to go down under and now that I'm older we're looking at colleges. I may be going there next summer or the summer after that to look at a college there(UNSW) since my grandparents want me to be prepared and make sure I like it there.
No comments:
Post a Comment